[Freedombox-discuss] plinth broken in unstable?

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunil at medhas.org
Sat Nov 8 16:11:17 UTC 2014

On Saturday 08 November 2014 03:48 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
[...]
> I recommend to try use uwsgi - that allows separation of application
> configuration from frontend web serving configuration (i.e. tuning of
> Apache or Nginx or for development using uwsgi's own web serving).

Plinth is now a WSGI application which can potentially be served by any
WSGI compliant web server.  It is continuing to use CherryPy for web
serving.

During development, we are directly using CherryPy's web server without
Apache/Nginx.  In end-user setup, Apache is reverse-proxying requests.

I suppose CherryPy is serving the same purpose as uwsgi.

--
Sunil