[Freedombox-discuss] Moderate the freedombox list to stop the spam from flowing in?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Nov 25 15:45:49 UTC 2014

I've tried to reach the mailing list moderator without success, so I try
here instead.  At the moment spam is showing up on the freedombox
mailing list, as can be seen on
This will scare people away from the mailing list.

I would prefer it if the list send non-subscribers to moderation, as
this will keep almost all spam away from the list subscribers, and hope
the moderator can consider this.  Do you agree?  But who is really
moderating the list?  I got no reply from jimmy (at)
users.alioth.debian.org.  Is this the wrong email address?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen