[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox - "Danube Edition"

Markus Sabadello markus at projectdanube.org
Wed Oct 22 11:20:59 UTC 2014

On 10/22/2014 01:01 PM, Ingo Stock wrote:
> On 22/10/14 12:49, Markus Sabadello wrote:
>> But considering that there have already been releases, and people have
>> paid money for its development on Kickstarter, it is "ready" for trial
>> use by an educated audience, no?
> I support this. Your project sounds great to me.
Thanks Ingo, hope to meet you again at some point, like we did in Berlin
a few months ago, and learn about your progress with FreeBox. Not sure
if you are still doing it.
I actually wrote a few (very short) notes
<http://blog.projectdanube.org/2014/04/freedombox-at-ausser-reichweite-in-berlin/>
about that event back then.