[Freedombox-discuss] Dear Card Owner

Cardservices at asia.com Cardservices at asia.com
Wed Sep 3 00:44:19 UTC 2014

Dear Card Owner,

This message is to inform you that a World MasterCard with an approved amount of $1.6Million United States Dollar was dispatched to your home address couple of months back without confirmation from you about the received package.

Therefore we decided to block the card from future withdrawals/transactions that might occur using the card by anyone, since there was no confirmation from you. The card in your possession have been blocked.

To this order, I urge you to reply using the reference # 7671914 as the subject letter for quick attention to resolving this slight problem, follow up with an application for re-issue of World MasterCard ATM deliver to your doorstep within 48hrs.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Kind regards,
Mr. Mohamed Malik