[Freedombox-discuss] PR: freedom-maker; configurable image size, and one-time date generation

Sunil Mohan sunil at medhas.org
Sun Apr 19 12:28:21 UTC 2015

On 04/15/2015 04:16 AM, Olivier Mehani wrote:
> Ahoy,
>
> I started playing around with FreedomBox, and built some test images. In doing
> I found a few minor issues, which the PR fixes. See commit messages for
> details. Any comment is welcome.

Thank you!

Your first patch for image size did not work for me and resulted in an
error.  I fixed it and merged it.

The second patch was more important but was already applied in
freedom-maker a while ago.  Unfortunately, it was not pushed to the main
repository but in Github.  Sorry about the confusion.  I have now
updated the main repository properly.

Thank again and keep the patches flowing :)

--
Sunil