[Freedombox-discuss] Plinth 0.5 released

Sunil Mohan sunil at medhas.org
Sat Aug 1 17:43:00 UTC 2015

On 08/01/2015 11:06 PM, znoteer at hailmail.net wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Lurker here. There's been near zero traffic on this list for some weeks.
> I haven't even seen spam for weeks.  I thought it was maybe because
> development had slowed. But there have been a couple of version
> announcements.  So I'm wondering, has discussion moved somewhere else?

Discussion list has not moved.  Spam is gone because non-subscriber
posts are now moderated.  There are more active discussions happening on
IRC and monthly progress calls on Mumble.  Contributors (including me,
of course :) are not doing a great job of posting the progress on this
list other than the monthly meeting notes update on the wiki.

--
Sunil