[Freedombox-discuss] Educational Resources

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunil at medhas.org
Thu Aug 13 03:08:59 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 12 August 2015 04:30 PM, Lockwood Michael wrote:
[...]
> I’m interested in Decentralised Technology, Usably, User Journeys,
> Interface, Education and Adoption by the Average Person In The Street.
>

> I want to develop educational materials and an intelligent educational
> application to deliver ideas, concepts and instruction. Either stand
> alone or incorporated within existing interface. If I can assist and
> work with Freedombox to achieve this it would be fantastic.

FreedomBox UI can use a lot of inputs with respect to user experience.
You are welcome to work on the existing interface as it would benefit
the FreedomBox community directly.

> I have enclosed the Abstract of my work below. the full paper is
> available at Researchgate or I can send directly.

It sounds to me like your work on user experience for an average user to
maintain technical resources is very relevant for Freedombox UI.

> If somebody can connect me with the persons inside Freedombox I need to
> talk to it would be great.

By writing to this mailing list, you are addressing all the people
contributing to FreedomBox.  If you wish to talk to the active
contributors, I suggest joining the monthly VOIP progress call[1].

Links:

1) https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls

--
Sunil