[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox UI in your language

Philippe philophil_debian at hyperlecture.net
Tue Dec 1 12:47:06 UTC 2015

Mikkel + Petter

On 01/12/2015 09:58, Mikkel Kirkgaard Nielsen wrote:
> On 2015-12-01 07:01, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Transifex out of sync]
>> This can be solved by storing the generated POT file in git and
>> pointing Transifex to this file.  Then Transifex will update the
>> original texts one per day.
> I thought that would be a possibility but I don't think it is active
> at the moment. At least I haven't seen an update to Transifex while
> translating during the last week or so.
One of the objectiv for 0.7 is to integrate translations for the first
time in Plinth. It has been originally planned with an effort french
language, no one knew that other langages (danish, dutch, german,
norwegan bokmal) would be so quick :)  Speaking under the control of
sunilmohan, 0.7 release will integrate them all.

Some efforts are put to in the meantime to find the best possible free
synchornized translation process (Po files have been published on
Github, then on Transifex, Weblate and Debian translation discussion
list are also considered, please see Wiki content proposal discussion on
this list).

To make things happening by now, i started to upload danish file to
Github, other will follow asap.

> I guess the locale maintainers need to look into which of those to
> use, if any. I seem to just spread questions and maybes now ;).

Please see running issue on Github, your messages are reported:
https://github.com/freedombox/Plinth/issues/319

---
Philippe