[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox UI in your language

Philippe philophil_debian at hyperlecture.net
Wed Dec 2 10:41:36 UTC 2015

On 01/12/2015 20:22, Dietmar wrote:
> So is it okay if I keep polishing the German translation in Transifex
> for the moment? I had a quick look at Github, does not look difficult
> either, so I could switch any time the data is transferred. Just let
> me know.
>
>    Dietmar

Hi Dietmar :)

DE translation work has been uploaded to GitHub
Current process is to better the po file on Transifex (with a proof read
stage) and make an additional upload to GitHub when you think it is the
good moment to do it. The only thing we need to avoid is obviously
creating two different flows on Transifex and Gihub.

Philippe