[Freedombox-discuss] Intro and excitement

Stephen Mahood mv at fsf.org
Wed Dec 23 14:50:36 UTC 2015

Hey folks,

Just chiming in, initially followed freedombox in the startup era a
number of years ago but fell off for a while and just recently was able
to get the .7 up and running on a beaglebone black without too much
trouble. Some on here may know me, but for those that dont my name is
stephen, I am the outreach and communication coordinator (formerly
junior sysadmin)  at the FSF. I remember toying with this project a
while back but never committing to it, well I am in now, I am loving it
and really psyched to see the development.

In addition I am also excited to see discussions about monkeysphere
(long time user for server maintenance and setup among other things).
For the next couple of weeks I will get a feel for where things are, I
have ideas on other apps but would like to get to know you all first :)

happy hacking,
~mv

--
~stephen mahood