[Freedombox-discuss] Installing FreedomBox on a Digital Ocean VM (droplet)

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunil at medhas.org
Tue Dec 29 15:21:35 UTC 2015

On 12/29/2015 06:23 AM, Adrian Gropper wrote:
> That's what I tried. apt-get install freedombox-setup gives an "Unable
> to locate package freedombox-setup" error.

You are on Debian 8.2 and that would be stable release.  FreedomBox
packages are not available for Debian stable (they are likely to be
available in the next Debian stable).  You need to upgrade to testing or
unstable.

I don't expect any issues when deploying on a VM instance provided by
hosting service.  It would be interesting to hear about your experience.

--
Sunil