[Freedombox-discuss] Intel Compute Stick

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Wed Jan 14 12:17:31 UTC 2015

Hi Walter,

Quoting Walter van Holst (2015-01-14 12:03:02)
> On 2015-01-14 10:36, Jens Thiele wrote:
>> Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> writes:
>>
>>> We could add a requirement that the board must be Open Hardware.
>>> That would leave us with 12 options from 3 vendors.
>>
>> +1 for this one
>

> What is the take of the Freedom Box project on the boundary problem in
> open hardware? Especially the lower boundary? At what lower level
> would such a requirement stop being applied?

Interesting question.  Seems you are knowledgeable in that area (which I
am not) - what is your own opinion?

 - Jonas

P.S.  If you seek an authoritative answer from the formal US "FreedomBox
Foundation" tapping onto community-driven work done here, then I
recommend you to ask at info at freedomboxfoundation.org instead.