[Freedombox-discuss] Wiki content proposals

Philippe philophil_debian at hyperlecture.net
Thu Nov 26 08:03:07 UTC 2015

On 25/11/2015 15:19, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Are there any good free alternatives, that is as easy to use for
> non-technical users? And with acceptable usage terms?

That was more or less my last question as a conclusion of the quick
discussion on IRC, question not answered by the person who raised the issue.
For information, i'll keep talking about that amoung the Debian
community to check how others are dealing with this "problem" (being
opened to non techies, at least more balanced.)

---
Philippe