[Freedombox-discuss] Fwd: Samba on Freedombox

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:11:25 UTC 2015

I have pretty naively installed a samba on my freedombox. But the firewall
is very strict and I couldn't access the samba from my local network at
all. So I adjusted the firewall rules, after the next update they were all
gone again, haha.
I'm wondering what's the freedombox way to achieve things like that to
work? Whats are tools like the deluge worth without a shared folder which I
can access from my local network?
Or should I just not install anything apart from the freedombox packages
and wait until the samba actually works as part of the freedombox?

Thanks for any input and best regards
Tim

P.S. I think freedombox is like the best project on the planet, I really
hope it's gonna get picked up by the masses and will help to decentralize
the web again, can't wait for it!