[Freedombox-discuss] Testing freedombox on A20-OLinuXIno-LIME2-4GB

Jan Costermans jancostermans at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:59:51 UTC 2015

Hello Nico,

I just noticed there is an image for the lime2 by Sunil over here
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2015-November/007008.html
It's waiting for testers...
I am downloading it right now and will let you know how it goes (probably
some time tomorrow as the download is rather slow and it's getting late ...
).