[Freedombox-discuss] Own-mailbox

Stéphane Mourey stephane.mourey at impossible-exil.info
Thu Oct 15 07:24:29 UTC 2015

Well, this project faced heavy critics in the French area and, after
some discussions, it was decided to make a pause before restarting the
project, with greater ambitions. Expect a new kickstarter campaign
about January.
Learn more here : https://www.own-mailbox.com/reloaded

Regards,

Stéphane Mourey