[Freedombox-discuss] Release testing for FreedomBox 0.6

James Valleroy jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Wed Oct 21 20:58:11 UTC 2015

On 10/21/2015 04:02 PM, Ralf Barkow wrote:
> With automatic upgrades turned on, my raspberry2 fbx is now on
> freedombox-setup (0.6) [sic!] but failed to start LSB: Apache2 web server.
>
> And "apt-get install freedombox-setup=0.5" doesn't find Version »0.5« of
> »freedombox-setup«.
>
> How to get back to a working version?
>
> Thanks and
> Kind regards
>
> Ralf
> /rgb

I think you will need to disable the ssl module, so that gnutls module
can be used.

Could you please try:
$ sudo /usr/lib/freedombox/setup.d/90_apache2 && sudo service apache2
restart

If it still doesn't work, then this may provide some useful error messages:
$ sudo systemctl status apache2.service -l

--
James