[Freedombox-discuss] root/sudoer user credentials for freedombox-unstable_2015-08-07_virtualbox-amd64-hdd.vdi?

Sunil Mohan sunil at medhas.org
Sat Sep 12 17:44:23 UTC 2015

On 09/09/2015 10:27 PM, Michael wrote:
[...]
> Can you now access your freedombox with your browser?
> I just tried out using a v0.5 virtualbox image. I was only able to
> access the freedombox with my browser after disabling the firewall
> ('service firewalld stop').
>
> I filed the bug here:
> https://github.com/freedombox/Plinth/issues/227
> Do you also have this problem?

Since this is not the first time we have seen issues with network
configuration of VirtualBox.  I have added better documentation for
VirtualBox usage as well as general network configuration of FreedomBox
along with Firewall documentation,

https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Hardware/VirtualBox
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Manual/Networks
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Manual/Firewall

The above issue is now considered fixed.

--
Sunil