[Freedombox-discuss] DynDNS password eaten

Dietmar ndcdhimdsa at gmx.de
Thu Apr 21 17:16:44 UTC 2016

Hi Mray,

I also often have the issue that I cannot reach my Box from the outside
after upgrades. I realized that under "Networks" there was an additional
"eth0" interface active. It should be the "Freedombox WAN" or so, only.
So activating the latest was all I had to do to fix this.
I have no clue about the apps being uninstalled. Some time ago owncloud
was marked as "not installed", I just activated it and it worked as
before without any loss of data.

   Dietmar