[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox backup + encryption

euomu euomu at inventati.org
Fri Aug 5 21:12:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have my freedombox in a state that I would like to backup (and keep
incrementally backup it).

1. BACKUP - Is there a simple (GUI) way to do backup freedombox (and of
course, a simple way to restore it from backup)? (If no GUI way, maybe
some well documented guide on how to do it from the terminal)

2. ENCRYPTION - Related to the backup in a way, is it possible (if so,
how?) to fully encrypt the hard drive on which freedombox runs, and
still have freedombox fully functional?

Thanks