[Freedombox-discuss] Internet Widgits Pty Ltd?

dgj+lists at systemli.org dgj+lists at systemli.org
Thu Dec 22 13:49:09 UTC 2016

>> I have not accepted the certificate. Is it unsafe?

> Kinda. This is generated from the default configuration of OpenSSL.
> It's definitely not your Let's Encrypt certificate, so something must
> have gone wrong there.
>
> Probably nothing to worry about, just your box using a dummy cert, but
> you'll need to fix it.

I tried to revoke the Let's Encrypt certificate to generate a new one
and got the following error:

Failed to revoke certificate for domain XXXXXX.freedombox.rocks: An
unexpected error occurred: Bug in pythondialog: expected an empty output
from u'infobox', but got: u'Error opening terminal: unknown.\n'Please
see the logfile 'certbot.log' for more details.

I looked for the logfil certbot.log in various places (e.g., /var/log/)
but couldn't find it. Would like to fix this. Any suggestions?

Best,
DJ