[Freedombox-discuss] own cloud data folder change

Ken DeWitt kendewitt at yftg.ca
Sun Feb 14 19:40:01 UTC 2016

the drive mount great thank you but I cannot see the files in it yet just
the default files.  How do I display the files on the drive in the owncloud
interface and on the webdav?

--

Any question or comments you can email or call me at any time.
I will get back to you as fast as I can.

Thank you and have a nice day!!

Ken DeWitt
Your Fellow Tech. Guy

Phone # : 204-998-3218