[Freedombox-discuss] own cloud data folder change

Ken DeWitt kennyleitz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 01:27:15 UTC 2016

Tried a rescan and that are on the partition do not show up in owncloud web
but I had created a folder in webdav and the folder only shows up in webdav
and not in web gui. Sunil Mohan Adapa did you have any luck recreating the
issue?

--

Any question or comments you can email or call me at any time.
I will get back to you as fast as I can.

Thank you and have a nice day!!

Ken DeWitt
Your Fellow Tech. Guy

Phone # : 204-998-3218