[Freedombox-discuss] Error 500

Dietmar ndcdhimdsa at gmx.de
Wed Feb 24 19:14:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

I think something like this has already been discussed, but I do not
recall where it was and what the solution was.

In Plinth (0.7.2) I cannot administer the apps any more but get the
error

> 500
>
> Dies ist ein interner Fehler und nicht etwas, das Sie verursacht haben
> oder beheben können. Bitte melden Sie den Fehler auf dem Bugtracker,
> so dass wir es beheben können.

I am not sure if this is related but with *apt update* I get these
errors (note the N-message appeared already before and is probably not
related):

> Holen:129 http://mirror.unitedcolo.de/debian sid/main Translation-de
> [1.767
> kB]
> Fehl:129 http://mirror.unitedcolo.de/debian sid/main
> Translation-de
>   Hash-Summe stimmt nicht überein
> Es wurden 3.523 kB in 18 s geholt (188
> kB/s).
> Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fehler!
> N: Datei »50unattended-upgrades.ucf-dist« in Verzeichnis
> »/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/« wird ignoriert, da sie eine ungültige
> Dateinamen-Erweiterung hat.
> W: Failed to fetch
> http://mirror.unitedcolo.de/debian/dists/sid/main/i18n/Translation-de.bz2  Hash-Summe stimmt nicht überein
> E: Einige Indexdateien konnten nicht heruntergeladen werden. Sie
> wurden ignoriert oder alte an ihrer Stelle benutzt.
> E: Encountered a section with no Package: header
> E: Problem with
> MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/httpredir.debian.org_debian_dists_sid_main_i18n_Translation-de
> E: Die Paketliste oder die Statusdatei konnte nicht eingelesen oder
> geöffnet werden.

I encountered it the first time about 1 week ago but could not debug it
because of a business trip. Can someone direct me to the
solution,please?

Thanks
   Dietmar