[Freedombox-discuss] Error 500

Dietmar ndcdhimdsa at gmx.de
Thu Feb 25 19:07:59 UTC 2016

Thanks for your feedback, Dieter.

It must have been connected to the fact that httpredir had chosen a
mirror with bad files for the last 2 weeks. I managed to get the update
done today, updated to Plinth 0.8.1, and everything works fine again. I
am actually considering to replace httpredir by the fixed mirror I am
using on my main computer. There have never been any problems.

Dietmar