[Freedombox-discuss] Landing page content

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Sun Jan 17 19:29:52 UTC 2016

Hi all

> can i block ads for amazon, like sam here -^, using freedombox the thing,
>   unlike freedombox the mailinglist?

I do appreciate the point :)

> don't ever sell freedombox brand to amazon hordes!

Hands up anyone who's never purchased something from Amazon? Even on a
geeky Debian mailing list you'll be in a minority.

We are the Amazon hordes, if Freedombox is going to be anything other
than a geeky niche project, it will take some commodification to make
it a simple product that appeals to the hordes, that you so quickly
dismiss.

2p

Sam