[Freedombox-discuss] How-can-i-help on Freedombox today

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Jan 19 09:40:40 UTC 2016

[Sunil Mohan Adapa]
> The dashboard kind of page you have indicated[1] seems like a good
> idea.

So, which email address could be use for this?  Perhaps all the
freedombox related packages should have a common maintainer email
address, something like the Debian Edu Packaging Team,

I believe the UDD list can be configured.  I know the qa.debian.org list
can be extended, like we did for

Perhaps freedombox-pkg-team at lists.alioth.debian.org is a good name
choice?  Everyone maintaining FreedomBox related packages could
subscribe there.  Or perhaps use
freedombox-discuss at lists.alioth.debian.org, but it will cause a lot of
autogenerated emails to show up on this mailing list, which might drown
the human discussions and scare people off this list.

Which packages should be have such list as its maintainer?  I suspect at
least freedombox-setup, plinth and pagekite.  Others?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen