[Freedombox-discuss] Help creating landing page

mray mail at mray.de
Fri Jan 29 15:51:07 UTC 2016

Hello,

Well that list seems to have disappeared (although I got my own mail!).
I finished a presentable version of a page design and would like to meet
with people interested in creating a landing page.
This could be either mumble or on https://meet.jit.si/freedombox which
has the benefit of screen sharing.
What days and times would work for you?

Cheers,