[Freedombox-discuss] Latest test images, new mirror

James Valleroy jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Mon Jul 4 15:49:20 UTC 2016

On 07/04/2016 11:11 AM, Sunil Mohan Adapa wrote:
> For Debian testing, images for the remaining devices have been built by
> James Valleroy.  All images are now available as "0.9-rc2" [1][2].  If
> there are no serious issues found in these images, they will be renamed
> as "0.9" images.
>
> Please help us in testing these images.
>
> Links:
>
> 1) http://ftp.skolelinux.org/pub/freedombox/0.9-rc2/testing/
> 2) http://ftp.freedombox.org/pub/freedombox/0.9-rc2/testing/

Just a reminder for those testing, on the wiki we have a checklist of
features to test [1].

Also, if anyone is doing a lot of manual testing, they may be interested
in an automated acceptance test suite that I have started working on
[2]. It is still somewhat experimental though and may show some false
positive results.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/QualityAssurance
[2] https://github.com/jvalleroy/plinth-tester

--