[Freedombox-discuss] problems connecting to Tor hidden service after reboot

DJ dgj+lists at systemli.org
Thu Jun 16 19:18:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

I rebooted my FBX via an ssh connection over Tor. After the reboot I can
no longer connect with ssh over Tor nor with the Tor Browser to the
hidden service. I can, however, connect over the clearnet using my
GnuDIP address.

Any help in reenabling Tor?

Also, I notice when I try to connect to Plinth over the GnuDIP address I
get the message "Forbidden: You don't have permission to access /plinth
on this server." Is there a way to change this? I was able to connect to
Plinth over the hidden service without any problem.

Note: practically a newbie here.

Thank you!
DJ