[Freedombox-discuss] Challenges with Tiny Tiny RSS (tt-rss)

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Jun 21 11:36:27 UTC 2016

[Bob Mottram]
> Indeed having folks on unstable is a bad idea. Things may improve once
> the next version of Debian is out (end of 2016?) and there can then be a
> stable version of FreedomBox.

Sure.  But I suspect we should cater for those wanting a bit more
stability by prividing a version based on testing for users, in addition
to the one based on unstable for us developers. :)

Because I am not convinced FreedomBox development will be settles down
enough at the end of the year for us to accept the responsibility to
keep a stable version working with only security and RC updates for 3-5
years.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen