[Freedombox-discuss] Shaarli anomaly with tags.

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 01:11:28 UTC 2016

A. F. Cano writes:

> I've just imported 1000+ links from firefox into Shaarli on the
> freedombox from firefox ...all the [comma separated multi-word] tags
> had been broken up into single words... This is also the case when
> entering tags manually in edit mode.

Hi Augustine I haven't done this myself, so this is just my best guess,
but: if you're seeing this behavior in Shaarli's own edit mode, it's
likely an issue with Shaarli itself.  Probably worth checking to see if
it's been reported, and then reporting it upstream if it hasn't.

Otherwise, there're probably ways to work around the problem, like
hyphenating the tags before importing, but that might be something the
Shaarli folks would want to add.  Maybe include that in your bug report?

Nick