[Freedombox-discuss] Setup on Debian ARM box

Tom Arnold t0m4rn0ld at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:24:58 UTC 2016

Thanks for the quick answer. I tried replacing jessie with stretch in
/etc/apt/sources.lst but when I tried to do a dist-upgrade it complained
about some sysinit upgrade and quit with an error. Ah well, maybe I will
try again when stretch is released and my debian/bananian is upgraded.

Thanks again.