[Freedombox-discuss] owncloud - php DB driver - broken upgrade

J.D. Bean jdbean at softwarefreedom.org
Tue Mar 15 16:28:06 UTC 2016

Similarly took a quick look and it certainly does look promising.
Surprised I'd actually never seen it before (that I can recall).

One potential stumbling block that I'll note is that according to the
FAQ[1]:

> Since Cozy is a personal server, it doesn't support multiple user accounts.

Unsure how much of an issue that will be if everything else checks out
and this gets in to Debian. Doesn't seem like multi-user is on the road
map for the project.

- J.D.

[1] http://cozy.io/en/faq/