[Freedombox-discuss] Radicale User rights

Dietmar ndcdhimdsa at gmx.de
Sun May 1 14:04:24 UTC 2016

Salut Francois,

so my configurations now look like this and up to now are working
properly:

in /etc/radicale/config

>         [rights]
>         type = from_file
>         file = /etc/radicale/rights

rights:

>       * [group calendar]
>       * user: ^(User1|User2)$
>       * collection: ^.*/groupcalendar.ics$
>       * permission: rw
>       * # Give write access to owners
>       * [owner-write]
>       * user: .+
>       * collection: ^%(login)s/.+$
>       * permission: rw

rights were previously set to

> type=owner_only

so I think that a sharing of the calendar would not have been possible.
In contrast to what I read somewhere (forgot where), that every FBx user
could access the calendar. I think we eventually have to change that
because this setting does not allow to replace Guhgel's calendar.

By the way, trying to change the settings of a user in Plinth gives an
error 500. I have no problem with that right now, but maybe there is a
bug?

    Dietmar