[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox 0.9 Released!

James Valleroy jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Sat May 14 20:44:23 UTC 2016

On 05/14/2016 10:57 AM, Michael wrote:
> Do you still plan to build images for 0.9 or will this one be skipped?
> Thanks, Michael On 2016-04-24 22:49, James Valleroy wrote:

We'll build images for 0.9. Sunil provided a patch
(https://github.com/freedombox/Plinth/pull/453) to fix the issue with
building armhf images. I've tagged a release for Plinth v0.9.2 with this
fix included.

The next step will be to upload new versions of plinth and
freedombox-setup packages to Debian. We plan to build images from Debian
testing instead of unstable, so there will be a few more days delay
after the packages are uploaded.

--
James