[Freedombox-discuss] Cannot ssh into the box any more

juh juh+freedombox at mailbox.org
Mon May 16 07:39:28 UTC 2016

Am 16.05.2016 um 09:03 schrieb Dietmar:
> As the title says, ssh into the FBx gives error "Permission denied,
> please try again." Tried several times.

I've got the same error after the last upgrade with apt-get.

Maybe the newest openssl is broken.

For an unknown reason I follow debian unstable. Do anyone know why? I
didn't customize the apt-sources by hand.

If you need your box, I think you should be able to backup the data from
the ssd to your desktop, write a new image to the ssd and copy the data
back to the ssd.

juh

--
Das ZEN von Pandoc
Bücher und E-Books einfach und professionell produzieren