[Freedombox-discuss] 403 error when connecting from the outside.

permondes - sagen sagen at permondes.de
Sun Nov 6 13:37:24 UTC 2016

Hi Augustine,

which service are you trying to access? E.g. Plinth cannot be accessed
from outside of your local network, this gives error 403, but e.g.
ikiwiki should work.

I also have now 2 network connections: eth0 active, Freedombox inactive.
This used to cause issues in the past and I had had to activate the
Freedombox one, but now it works this way, I have no idea why. Probably
it is not connected to your issue.

    Dietmar