[Freedombox-discuss] Update: 403 error, Shaarli, and success with ikiwiki.

James Valleroy jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Thu Nov 10 17:29:40 UTC 2016

On 11/09/2016 10:16 PM, A. F. Cano wrote:
> After more testing, I can confirm that there is a problem with Shaarli
> in the "testing" freedombox.  Possibly the result of multiple upgrades
> causing some incompatibility.  Many libs have been upgraded recently.
>
> I presume no one is using Shaarli?  Is Shaarli not being
> maintained/updated?

Shaarli was removed from testing because the current packaged version
doesn't support PHP 7.0:

I have worked a bit on updating the package for Shaarli v0.8.0:
https://github.com/shaarli/shaarli-pkg-debian

There is 1 new dependency that needs to be packaged also. I'm not sure
how long this will take. It may make sense to disable the shaarli page
in Plinth, at least for the upcoming release of Debian (Stretch).

--
James