[Freedombox-discuss] Joining a mesh network with BATMAN

Bastien Rocheron b at kuma.la
Sun Nov 20 16:59:50 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am trying to join an existing mesh network (I have created it and have
already various nodes in it) with freedombox.

I am following the instructions found in the manual, specifically
9.3.4.1. Joining a mesh network.

The issue is that various settings are not available in the interface
while adding a network connection(I'm using the latest image).
For example I can't set the channel nor BSSID, without which, nodes
can't join the network (as far as I'm aware).

And thus in the next step I can't locate bat0 as an interface.

Do you have any recommendations?

Cheers.