[Freedombox-discuss] tt-rss update problem

dgj+lists at systemli.org dgj+lists at systemli.org
Sat Sep 10 10:42:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have been updating my FreedomBox manually via ssh. During the last
update I was asked some configuration settings for tt-rss. Not knowing
what to do I accidentally reconfigured tt-rss such that it does not work
any more. I removed and reinstalled tt-rss from the command line but I
do not know what settings (e.g., "host name of the postgresql server"
etc.) are necessary to get it working again. Would anyone be willing to
help?

Also, it would be nice to be able to remove and reinstall packages from
the Plinth interface, and not just disable them.

Thanks!
DJ