[Freedombox-discuss] tt-rss update problem

dgj+lists at systemli.org dgj+lists at systemli.org
Sat Sep 10 11:19:07 UTC 2016

Specifically, these are the configuration questions in abbreviated form.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Step (1): I select yes.

"Configure database for tt-rss with dbconfig-common?"

<Yes>

Step (2): Which should I choose: new host or localhost? (I selected
localhost and went to the next steps.)

"Please select the remote hostname to use, or select "new host" to enter
a new host.

Host name of the PostgreSQL database server for tt-rss:

new host
localhost"

Step (3): Via the Plinth interface the password was the same as for
Plinth. Should I use that here? (I tried that.)

"Please provide a password for tt-rss to register with the database
server. If left blank, a random password will be generated.

If you are using "ident" authentication, the supplied password will not
be used and can be left blank. Otherwise, PostgreSQL access may need to
be reconfigured to allow password-authenticated access.

PostgreSQL application password for tt-rss:"

Step (4): I assume apache2.

"Please choose the web server that should be automatically configured to
run Tiny Tiny RSS.

Web server to reconfigure automatically:

[*] apache2
[ ] lighttpd"

Step (5): Should this be e.g., https://name.freedombox.rocks/tt-rss? If
not, what should I put here?

"Please enter the URL that should be used to access tt-rss with a web
browser.

Full URL of the tt-rss installation:"

Thank you!