[Freedombox-discuss] Unable to ssh and plinth issues

stephen mahood mv at fsf.org
Wed Sep 28 11:38:28 UTC 2016

Sunil,

So no sooner then before you wrote i tried another reboot after turning
off all services, somehow at least according the plinth TOR was
disabled. My hope was to be able to ssh in, however reboot has failed
on 4 attempts. Building a new ssd card with the .9 version at the
moment in case i cannot succeed in a reboot.

I am pretty sure it did not run out of space as it is a 32 GB ssd and I
expanded it to fit. The only services I had running were TOR, Quassel
and Ejabberd. I will report back if I have success on a reboot.

~mv

--
stephen mahood
outreach & communication