[Freedombox-discuss] Unable to ssh and plinth issues

stephen mahood mv at fsf.org
Wed Sep 28 12:07:38 UTC 2016

Took the ssd and reviewed the logs and it looks as though it was a
failed upgrade, lost connection at some point. Unfortunately seems
unrecoverable, I booted into the device with a connected monitor and
gives the same bash error on log in so not able to successfully log in
to do any maintenance.

Going to settle on rebuilding the device.

~mv
--
stephen mahood
outreach & communication