[Freedombox-discuss] Social networking component?

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+freedombox at free.fr
Sun Apr 9 11:24:02 UTC 2017

    > Quoting Rick (2017-04-09 02:18:57)
    >> Oh.  Maybe when you referred to my "precious" email it was a typo?

    > Ohhhh, Indeed it was a typo: - I meant to write _previous_!

Being an enormous tyoper myself, please note that 'c' and 'v' are
neighbors on almost all keyboards layouts ;-)

Also, being a non-native speaker, I can't help but remember I once said
about someone that he was dumb...

...to learn a bit later that 'dumb' wasn't a synonym for 'mute', and the
context was such that this couldn't be understood in that sense... and
that http://www.metrolyrics.com/pinball-wizard-lyrics-who.html wasn't a
good source to learn English...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor comes to mind, and even
given that reference, there is a chance that I may be seen as calling
someone stupid while I intend to outline that some typos are more
unfortunate than others :-)

Communication is hard, online communication is harder.

              Vincent