[Freedombox-discuss] Problems with Raspberry Pi2 image on RPi3? (Also, tips for install-parties)

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Wed Aug 9 07:52:21 UTC 2017

Hey,
I got it too on my RPi 2, only 2017-02-02 was 100% working well.
On the last build .img, there's a bug about your @MAC address changing...
With my RPi 2, I it booting quickly when I plug the power, then only 1
time the green LED is blinking, then you see nothing on the screen.
If I check new IP on my DHCP server, I see a new MAC in my leases.
Freedombox will change it, and GUI web interface is ok.
But if I want to debug with keyboard plugged on the RPi itself, it's of
course impossible because there's no console available...

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2017-July/008071.html

Sadly, I think this .img has too many problems for using it everydays :
- no console / no video to admin the board
- !!!***MAC address :p

May be the RPi 3 has same problems ?

Good luck devs ;)