[Freedombox-discuss] VLANs

Simone Margiotta simonemargio6 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 14:14:55 UTC 2017

Ooh ok i see... that's a shame, i really like the freedombox UI, i think that for the moment i'll just use the freedombox for my basic home network meanwhile i get the hands on IPFire (i really like Debian)...

I would like to see in the future the evolution of freedombox maybe with the inclusion of a system dashboard and some advanced routing options.