[Freedombox-discuss] XMPP help?

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Fri Aug 25 19:14:27 UTC 2017

Hey,
5222+5269 TCP

Sometimes a reboot can solve automatic firewall configuration ?

I don't remember if XMPP is using self-signed certificate, or Let's
Encrypt if it's generated ?
May be self-signed... clients can be sad with this. I remember Tor
messenger was able to accept the self-signed certificate, like Firefox
confirmation. https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorMessenger
(try with a Freedombox temporary/test account if you prefer ;)