[Freedombox-discuss] Google DNS in BIND?

Marc Draco marcdraco at protonmail.com
Mon Dec 4 01:56:08 UTC 2017

I already changed mine, that was pretty easy, even for me. :)

I've raised it as a possible issue at GitHub and when I find my glasses (!) and the time to delve into that little bit of code, I'll do one of those pull request thing-a-ma-bobs. :)

I completely take your point about being beholden to Google (or not) though.

While trying to find my spectacles I found out why the parrot was so thin - seems I've been feeding a family of mice who had moved in under my couch. They must have stashed a nearly 1/2 kilo of sunflower hearts in there.

If anyone wants a slightly-used cat...