[Freedombox-discuss] Personal Web Server

Joseph Nuthalapati njoseph at thoughtworks.com
Thu Dec 7 05:52:03 UTC 2017

Adding to Daddy's reply.

We have plans for including a blog application with FreedomBox, but if
you want to host a website, you can simply host it from Apache by adding
the files in /var/www/html.

FreedomBox serves Plinth by default. This configuration is in
/etc/apache2/conf-available/freedombox.conf. Delete the following line
from the file and Apache will serve your website files instead. You can
still access Plinth from /plinth.

RedirectMatch "^/$" "/plinth"

--
Joseph